Do you spot tools in the hardware store and wish you had a reason to buy them?
Well, Kevin does too, so he thought heíd help with a few reasons to buy the
Ryobi Impact Driver:
1. Itís made by Ryobi, so itís reliable and rugged.
2. Itís a 12 volt cordless impact driver.
3. It drives and removes screws nuts and bolts in the most difficult
conditions. Itís very different to a cordless drill because it uses impact
force to do its job. Itís able to work away at a stuck screw without chewing
the screw head out.
4. Itís lightweight, but has more torque than a henís night.
5. It has a bright work-light for dark spots, and youíll never get in the
way of your own light.
6. Itís available at a good hardware store near you.
7 to 101, well youíll work those out for yourself as soon as you get your
hands on one.