Do you spot tools in the hardware store and wish you had a reason to buy them?
Well, Kevin does too, so he thought heíd help with a few reasons to buy the
Ryobi Impact Driver:
- Itís made by Ryobi, so itís reliable and rugged.
- Itís a 12 volt cordless impact driver.
- It drives and removes screws nuts and bolts in the most difficult conditions.
Itís very different to a cordless drill because it uses impact force to do its
job. Itís able to work away at a stuck screw without chewing the screw head out.
- Itís lightweight, but has more torque than a henís night.
- It has a bright work-light for dark spots, and youíll never get in the way of
your own light.
- Itís available at a good hardware store near you.
- 7 to 101, well youíll work those out for yourself as soon as you get your hands
The Ryobi Impact Driver is available at Mitre 10 and other quality hardware