You can build just about anything with the 18 Volt Tool System range from Ryobi.
They have a variety of tools that are all designed to fit the same
interchangeable batteries. Instead of having different batteries & chargers for
your different tools, you’ll only need one. There’s also the one-hour charger
that not only saves frustration but time as well. The 18 Volt Tool System range
allows you to work anywhere, anytime without having to worry about carrying
different batteries around with you.
Everyone thinks that artwork is expensive, but that’s not necessarily true. You
can create your own modern, funky artwork to suit any wall in your home. All you
need is a few materials and a few tools and you’re ready to go. Everything you
need to know need is listed below.
- 18 V Wet and dry hand vacuum with accessories CHV 180L
- 18 V Nailer stapler with variable depth control CNS 180L
- 18 V Flashlight with rotatable head CFL 180L
- Eye protection
- Mark and pre cut the frame to size.
- Screw the corners of the frame together and brace it diagonally to stop the
frame from pushing out of square.
- Stretch the material across the frame and use the nailer/ stapler to fix the
material to it. Ensure the staples pull right into the material to avoid tearing
the material under strain. With the battery power the staples pull in easier
than a manual staple gun.
- Once you’ve finished its time to clean up. The 18 V Wet and dry hand vacuum is
perfect for getting rid of all that sawdust.
Ryobi tools are available at all leading hardware stores.